Monday, November 30, 2009

Jehovah Witness Wedding Guest

I present my pezqueñines Malawians ... : P

Bueeeeno, after several weeks of cycling, it was time to introduce its new inhabitants in the aquarium. As I said in another post , this time I decided to create an aquarium set in the Lake Malawi , a biotope rocky, sandy, free of plants and some cichlids that stand out for its color and territorial behavior.

Well, here you have, 5 Labidochromis caeruleus (Lemon) and 5 Pseudotropheus demasoni (well. .. one of the latter died today ..., q do not know if it failed the acclimation or was already touched, but after talking to the store I have said that "ho ja aclarirem d'somehow;)

Here you have a general fotillo aquarium and a few pictures" of card "of its inhabitants. Are juveniles, so that they can still grow 2 or 3 cm, developed dorsal fins and increasing the intensity of color.

Sorry if the pictures are not very clear but these "doomed " do not stop moving!






I'll tell the evolution of these pezqueñines. Greetings to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment