Monday, November 23, 2009

I Have A Wart On My Scalp

Malawi Aquarium: Aquarium background choosing ... Riding

Well, I just make the last water change to make the tank ready for when they get their new inhabitants. If all goes well, this Thursday and will be here (jurjurjur!!) At the end 5 Labidochromis caeruleus (or lemon "as they say in the shop) and Pseudotropheus demasoni 5.

But before I decide to get back. So far he had on a blue background that was used in previous tanks, giving a feeling of space and I would almost say that brightest, but .... was as empty:



Well ... today I bought a roll of wrapping paper to put in the background, changing the blue by a simulated rock wall. Simply pick up the paper, wrinkle (and re-wrinkle ...) and then plant after the aquarium. At best, it is more adapted to the biotope of Lake Malawi, giving a totally different from before. I've also changed a bit the distribution of rocks, to create more hiding places and some estétita.



Well, even I have to decide ... Maybe wait to have my "pezqueñines" and see the contrast background with the colors of the fish (blue and yellow). But for now I think I'll leave the bottom "rocky."

Do you guys do you think?

soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment