Friday, November 23, 2007

Basketball Court Concrete Price

Transfer your passwords from one machine to another with Video-

Password Exporter is a furthest extension for Firefox which allows us to export and import the passwords you have saved from one machine to another, or have a backup in case of emergency.

Password Exporter few days ago a malicious virus damages many files that I was into my memory. Among these were many who needed files for the Firefox Portable Edition functioning properly. I wish I had known before Password Exporter. I have saved a lot of headaches by having to do a complete reinstallation.

To make it work we need only to have it installed on the computers of origin and destination. The encrypted passwords are exported and XML, or CSV formats. Now that I know, backrests my passwords with Password Exporter Diaren.

Source: Firefox Facts

Download Password Exporter

0 comments:

Post a Comment